The weekend that's passed was spent travelling the Great Ocean Road with my parents. My favourite people and one of my favourite places.
Indigo is generally a good traveller, especially if there is a dummy (pacifier) in her mouth, she is soon to drift off. When she dropped her dummy I caught her improvising! Tasty...I hope?
We stopped in at Lorne for a much needed cuppa and a look around. It had been a quite a few years since my parents last visited this coastal town. It has been hugely developed with a resort and largely directed at tourists, but nothing can change the natural beauty that surrounds it.
Enjoying the froth off Grandpa's Cappuccino.
The historical Lorne Theatre.
Although there was an abundance of play equipment at the park, Indigo just waned to play in dirt...and eat some dirt.
Meeting new friends.
Can you see the surfer?
We spent some time on the beach...
We enjoyed the sand between our toes...
And we talked to the Seagulls.
We dropped in for dinner at the Lorne Hotel over looking the town and ocean. I had a delicious piece of grilled Salmon. (Can't believe I forgot to photograph it.) We then headed back to Torquay where we would spend our Sunday.
We stayed at the local motel in Torquay.
And we spent our Sunday at the Torquay Cowrie Market.
We listened to local acoustic music...
Did some shopping...
And took in the view!
I love spending quality time with my family. I love most, watching my parents enjoy their Granddaughter so much!
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend too! x





No comments:
Post a Comment