Sunday, 4 March 2012

Why, oh why, can't i?...


Some people may find this down right boring, some may find things they like, some people may relate, some defiantly won't…but that is okay.

My name is Amanda and this is "happy little blue birds fly..."

Its my heart and soul revealed...bared for all to read.

Why did I want to start a blog? 

Firstly because, I am afraid that all my facebook family and friends are so over seeing the copious amount of photos I put up of my life. So one thought it might be time for a new outlet and maybe I can go easy on facebook.

Second, I hope to meet and interact with other bloggers with similar interests and other mummies. To share ideas, recipes, patterns, parenting stories, magical moments.

I have wondered who will I be writing this blog for? I realise a blog can be somewhat self indulgent…and to think that people will actually want to read what I have to say and share. This blog is for Indigo, a record of our journey together and a creative outlet for me. 

My life has changed in so many ways since Indigo made her entrance in this world. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She has made me look at the world in a different light. Every day is an adventure.


This is Indigo Ava:


Indigo's name means "Blue bird"

Indigo: A shade of deep blue.
Ava: latin for "like a bird".





This is our family:



This photo was taken on my 30th Birthday in Nov '11.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, followed on from your comment on Grow.Cook.Sew - I'm a new blogger too (Feb).

    Your Indigo is a beautiful girl. Looking forward to seeing your blog grow :)

    ReplyDelete