I have been madly trying to get our bedroom sorted. Since we have moved into the townhouse every room has been furnished, decorated and then refurnished with new furniture but our poor old bedroom has been neglected. I just can't feel at peace until our room is organised, furnished with new furniture and decorated with colour!
Last Tuesday I won two bedside table on eBay for $50! Barrrgiiin! They were perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Right colour wood and as new condition. Pick up was in Richmond and we headed out there Saturday morning.
Across the road from the house we were picking the furniture up from was the old Channel 9 studio's. They are being converted into apartments.
There was also a cafe set up that only runs on the weekends...called The Richmond Weekender.
Love this idea for a garden feature wall!
We stopped in for a coffee and a catch up on the news.
The only had filtered coffee...but we din't seem to mind so much. The quirky and inspiring surroundings seemed to make up for the bad coffee.
9 hours slow cooked ribs cooking in the background. "We'll be back another time for those" apparently.
So if your in the Richmond area, stop by and check it out. I love randomly coming across and discovering places that we haven't been to before.








No comments:
Post a Comment