Tuesday, 13 March 2012

The week that was...

Wow...where has time gone? I really did not intend for it to be so long between my first post and the next. But I have been thinking about you blog...your possibilities and what I can write about. It has been a some what busy week and it was also a working week for me. (I currently work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off a month and this fits in nicely with my new life as a mum). I have had mixed emotions and feelings returning to work but I think I will leave all that for another post as I have so much to fill in as it is.

Sunday saw Indigo go to the Hawks Family day with her Daddy. It was some nice "me" time at home and some special "Daddy Daughter" time for them.



Sunday afternoon I spent some time (ok hours) reading other peoples blogs. There really are some amazing blogs out there (mostly by mummies) and I have been so inspired. Inspired to make, inspired to do, inspired to action change, inspired to slow down and appreciated everyday.

Indigo is obsessed with playing with my laptop. If I am using it, she has to be part of it. She loves to taps away and always deletes something or loses the page I am reading...but thats okay. Maybe I have a future blogger on my hands?



On Monday after work I decided to take Indigo to our local park. When I say local, it is approximately 6 house blocks away at the end of the Avenue. It is so handy. Its not the biggest playground but just enough and there is a large grass area for kicking the ball, flying kites, throwing the frisbee etc..


Indigo rode her brand new bike that she go from her Uncle and Aunty for her birthday. So proud.


Have you noticed Autumn is starting to show it's colours. I am so excited! I love 
this time of year!


 Indigo loves to swing...I love this photo...I think its the first photo where I can see those cute little toothy pegs!



Someone's confidence is definitely growing...






It was during this glorious afternoon that I made a promise to Indigo that we will head outside for an adventure at least once a day. Look at that beautiful blue sky. We won't have many of them left. Sometimes its just easier to stay at home and get the endless amount of chores and things done but I have realised that it is important to take the time to get outside. The fresh air will do wonders!


We live on a flight path to a local airport. It doesn't really bother us though as it is only light airplanes and helicopters. Indigo likes to point at them.








Indigo loves to wave at at people, anyone, even if they aren't looking at her. She also likes to wave at cars. I think its extremely adorable. Today a young man dressed in his business suit walked past on his way home from work and Indigo instantly stopped to wave.



Hello?




I can't hear you!!!


What did you say???



Time for our first haircut I think!



Classic! First time I saw her do this LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment